print     close
everyone you love and
everything you own™
Huron Valley Law Center, PLC

Will the government or state take my house if I go into a nursing home?

In doing a durable power of attorney you have the ability to make your own decision as to what standards you want to describe that disability. It can be medically related, it can be legally related or it can be family related for purposes of triggering your durable power of attorney.

Huron Valley Law Center, PLC
2850 S. Milford Road
Highland, Michigan 48357
Phone: 248.685.8743
©2014 Huron Valley Law Center, PLC
All Rights Reserved