everyone you love and
everything you own™
Huron Valley Law Center, PLC
View print version of this page.
  < back

Is there anything that I can do if I realize that my parents' estate planning is incomplete or outdated?

The best thing that you can do is encourage them to visit an estate planning attorney to have their estate plan reviewed. Let the attorney help them discover what problems there might be with their planning so that they can encourage them to fix them now before it's too late.

Upcoming Events

No upcoming events found. Click here to view prior events.

Huron Valley Law Center, PLC
2850 S. Milford Road
Highland, Michigan 48357
Phone: 248.685.8743
Disclaimer Mobile Website
©2014 Huron Valley Law Center, PLC
All Rights Reserved