print     close
everyone you love and
everything you own™
Huron Valley Law Center, PLC

Should I consider a trust or some other type of special planning for my special needs child?

If you have a special needs child, it's very important to consider using a Special Needs trust for any money that they're going to inherit. By using a Special Needs trust, you can protect their inheritance while protecting whatever benefits they're on. In addition, to naming people to help care for them and to manage their care in the future when you're not there.

Huron Valley Law Center, PLC
2850 S. Milford Road
Highland, Michigan 48357
Phone: 248.685.8743
©2014 Huron Valley Law Center, PLC
All Rights Reserved