everyone you love and
everything you own™
Huron Valley Law Center, PLC
View print version of this page.
  < back

I do not trust my child's spouse. How can I protect my child's inheritance?

The way to protect your child's inheritance through estate planning is by the use of a trust. We can do excellent asset protection planning for divorce and creditors by using the benefits of the trust.

Upcoming Events

No upcoming events found. Click here to view prior events.

Huron Valley Law Center, PLC
2850 S. Milford Road
Highland, Michigan 48357
Phone: 248.685.8743
Disclaimer Mobile Website
©2014 Huron Valley Law Center, PLC
All Rights Reserved