print     close
everyone you love and
everything you own™
Huron Valley Law Center, PLC

Do I need to appoint the same person as my agent in my health care power of attorney and financial power of attorney?

No, you do not. You can have different people serving as financial power of attorney and healthcare power of attorney. It's a good idea to have somebody with strong financial skills serving in the financial role, and someone who has some medical background or who knows what your wishes are regarding medical care serving as your healthcare power of attorney.

Huron Valley Law Center, PLC
2850 S. Milford Road
Highland, Michigan 48357
Phone: 248.685.8743
©2014 Huron Valley Law Center, PLC
All Rights Reserved