everyone you love and
everything you own™
Huron Valley Law Center, PLC
View print version of this page.
  < back

What is the difference between a first-party special needs trust and a third-party special needs trust?

A first party special needs trust is funded with money that is the disabled person's money. It is set up by a parent, guardian or a court for the disabled person. If there is money left in the trust when the disabled person dies, it will be paid back to whatever program they were on.

Upcoming Events

No upcoming events found. Click here to view prior events.

Huron Valley Law Center, PLC
2850 S. Milford Road
Highland, Michigan 48357
Phone: 248.685.8743
Disclaimer Mobile Website
©2014 Huron Valley Law Center, PLC
All Rights Reserved