everyone you love and
everything you own™
Huron Valley Law Center, PLC
View print version of this page.
  < back

Our entire family works together to take care of our mother. Can we be paid for the things we do for her?

Yes, family members can be paid for services that they provide to a parent when they are caring for them. However, their services have to be very closely defined and there has to be written caregiver contract in place, spelling out the compensation and the services to be rendered.

Upcoming Events

No upcoming events found. Click here to view prior events.

Huron Valley Law Center, PLC
2850 S. Milford Road
Highland, Michigan 48357
Phone: 248.685.8743
Disclaimer Mobile Website
©2014 Huron Valley Law Center, PLC
All Rights Reserved