everyone you love and
everything you own™
Huron Valley Law Center, PLC
View print version of this page.
  < back

If I create a revocable living trust do I still need a will?

Yes, if you have a revocable living trust, you need to have a pour-over will. A pour-over will is a will that says if I die owning assets outside of my trust, put them into my trust. That way you can ensure that everything that is part of your estate ends up in your trust.

Upcoming Events

No upcoming events found. Click here to view prior events.

Huron Valley Law Center, PLC
2850 S. Milford Road
Highland, Michigan 48357
Phone: 248.685.8743
Disclaimer Mobile Website
©2014 Huron Valley Law Center, PLC
All Rights Reserved