everyone you love and
everything you own™
Huron Valley Law Center, PLC
View print version of this page.
  < back

If I am named as executor (personal representative) in a will do I have to serve?

No. You can choose to decline to serve as personal representative. The next person who is named as successor personal representative in the will, will then be serving as personal representative.

Upcoming Events

No upcoming events found. Click here to view prior events.

Huron Valley Law Center, PLC
2850 S. Milford Road
Highland, Michigan 48357
Phone: 248.685.8743
Disclaimer Mobile Website
©2014 Huron Valley Law Center, PLC
All Rights Reserved