1. Can I appoint the same person as executor (personal representative) trustee and guardian?
2. Can I prevent a daughter-in-law or son-in-law from benefitting from my child's inheritance if they get a divorce?
3. Can someone challenge my will after I die?
4. Do I need to appoint the same person as my agent in my health care power of attorney and financial power of attorney?
5. Does a will control all of my property?
6. Does the way in which I hold title make a difference in my overall estate plan?
7. How can I ensure that my trust fulfills my intended goals?
8. I did some estate planning in the past with my financial advisor. Should I still consult an estate planning attorney?
9. I do not trust my child's spouse. How can I protect my child's inheritance?
10. If I create a revocable living trust do I still need a will?
11. Is a revocable living trust available to the public like a will?
12. Is it better to transfer my house and/or other assets to my children during my lifetime to avoid probate?
13. Is there anything that I can do if I realize that my parents' estate planning is incomplete or outdated?
14. Should I consider a trust or some other type of special planning for my special needs child?
15. What benefits does a trust offer?
16. What does it mean to fund a trust?
17. What impact do the beneficiary designations on my life insurance policies annuities and retirement accounts have on my estate plan?
18. What is estate planning?
19. What should be considered for estate planning if a parent or a loved one is residing in a skilled nursing facility?
20. What traits are important in finding an estate planning attorney?
21. When should an estate plan be reviewed?
22. Will I still have control over my property if I have a revocable living trust?
Category: EventsDate: Time: 11AM - 3PM
It's Annual Holiday Party!
Browse our collection
of video FAQ's