everyone you love and
everything you own™
Huron Valley Law Center, PLC
View print version of this page.
  < back

Do I need to have my loved one evaluated? And by whom?

If there's a question regarding dementia, your loved one should definitely be evaluated and that should be done through a neuropsychological evaluation, generally which is done by a psychologist.

Upcoming Events

No upcoming events found. Click here to view prior events.

Huron Valley Law Center, PLC
2850 S. Milford Road
Highland, Michigan 48357
Phone: 248.685.8743
Disclaimer Mobile Website
©2014 Huron Valley Law Center, PLC
All Rights Reserved