everyone you love and
everything you own™
Huron Valley Law Center, PLC
View print version of this page.
  < back

Can I add my daughter's or son's name to my bank account instead of having a power of attorney?

Yes you can add your daughters or sons to the account, but the question is should you add your daughters and sons to the account. Generally, the answer to that question is no. It sets up many more problems than it resolves.

Upcoming Events

No upcoming events found. Click here to view prior events.

Huron Valley Law Center, PLC
2850 S. Milford Road
Highland, Michigan 48357
Phone: 248.685.8743
Disclaimer Mobile Website
©2014 Huron Valley Law Center, PLC
All Rights Reserved