1. Are there spend-down provisions for the assets of one spouse to cover nursing home expenses for the other spouse?
2. Do I need a financial power of attorney?
3. How can a limited liability company provide me with asset protection?
4. How can I avoid being impoverished by the high cost of nursing home care?
5. I heard I can give away $10000 and not have any problems. Is that true?
6. I heard Medicaid can take our house for reimbursement. Is that true?
7. If my spouse is going into a nursing home can they transfer all of their assets to me and qualify for Medicaid?
8. Is it possible that I may need more than one LLC?
9. Retirement accounts are a major asset. How can they be protected from creditors?
10. Should I use a trust to protect my assets?
11. What government program will pay for my nursing home costs?
12. What should I be careful of when preparing an asset protection program?
13. Who should be my power of attorney?
14. Who should have an asset protection plan?
15. Will Medicare pay for my nursing home costs?
Category: EventsDate: Time: 11AM - 3PM
It's Annual Holiday Party!
Browse our collection
of video FAQ's