everyone you love and
everything you own™
Huron Valley Law Center, PLC
View print version of this page.
  < back

Am I allowed to keep all of my Social Security and pension if I am in a nursing home and Medicaid is paying for my care?

No, your patient pay anount is the amount that you have to pay from your income every month to the nursing home. Generally you are allowed to keep $60 per month for you personal expenses, and you will be allowed to continue paying for any medical insurance premiums that you have. Generally, the remainder of your income will go to the nursing home as your patient pay amount.

Upcoming Events

No upcoming events found. Click here to view prior events.

Huron Valley Law Center, PLC
2850 S. Milford Road
Highland, Michigan 48357
Phone: 248.685.8743
Disclaimer Mobile Website
©2014 Huron Valley Law Center, PLC
All Rights Reserved